Sunday, May 24, 2009

Love those California Kids!










A week in the life of one Babajuje and four sweet grandbabies...take a look at what we did!



It was so fun hanging out with the Vaiseys for April break. I don't think we could have done one more thing because we were out of gas at the end of the week. Bowling, movies, teacup rides (I almost puked and DeeDee was relentless on the spinning detail), baking cookies for a sidewalk sale, sprinkler madness, cleaning out junk and packing for the big move in a week or so, reading books, watching "Little House on the Prarie" (Season 3), ice cream treats, dinner with friends...it just goes on. Oh, how I love those kids...I even kinda like the Mom and Dad kids, too. They are a well-oiled machine, those Vaiseys! Keep up the good work...you make us proud! xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Phew, that makes me tired just reading it! haha Those grandkids of yours are adorable, seriously. And that little boy, I swear could've been Dylan shrunken down! And their Mom, in the roller coaster picture, looked a ton like you, but black hair. Wow, maybe it's been too long since I've been with you, but your son found an exact replica of you and married her. ;) Glad you had fun. You'd be the coolest grandma!
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete