Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where does time go?

Very fun night last night with friends. Crazy as it sounds, we made flowers from zippers and ate take-out from Joey B's. Delicious!!! Can you top that????? We also told ghost stories scaring Lynnie half to death. The desserts were heavenly - thanks to Catherine and Sher-Bear. Let's keep the tradition going, ladies! It's probably good for us!















I have been a bit delinquent in posting regular postings, but as you can see from my previous entry my life runs at either turbo speed or I am asleep. No middle of the road for me...

And furthermore...I am very excited about my impending trip to visit those California Vaiseys. There will be lots of pictures, so get ready!

Dylan's big play is this weekend - "From Zero to Hero" - and he is the "Hero." These pictures are going to be good...ones he will definitely buy back from me one day. Chorus concerts next week and then lacrosse starts in full swing (if he makes the team anyway).

Steve is busy as ever in spite of this lovely economy. I count that as such a blessing in our lives - among so many other things. We do need to figure out how to stop the madness and have a bit more fun, though. Any suggestions? I won't be accepting any ideas from you, Sherry...you are a troublemaker...

Till next time...check out http://whoopsyvaisey.blogspot.com/ because her blog is so much more fun than mine and you will be able to keep track of one-third of my sweet grandchildren. It doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, days just smear together around here with me running around with my head chopped off. :) haha You've always lived a super busy life, but always had time for the missionaries and church. That's why we loved you! Miss you, thanks again for "adopting" me and helping me out so much. I must say, your ward was my most favorite place to serve. I just fell in love with all of you. How could you not, seriously! have fun with everything. Someday hopefully we'll make it up there. I'd love to see all the changes and the people.

    ReplyDelete