Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's about time...


I started blogging a while back, but I didn't like what I posted. I was whining about turning 50 and now that October 6, 2007 came and went...guess what? It's been the worst of times and the best of times. How can I complain when I have a husband who loves me unconditionally (I am still trying to figure that one out); three of the greatest sons that Heavenly Father ever sent to earth; two of the finest daughter-in-laws a mother could ever ask for (they are extraordinary mothers and wives, and I don't think they dislike me too much for how much "conditioning" they have had to implement being married to my boys); and a strong faith that has carried me through both the good and the bad for the last 22 years. I am truly blessed and loving life...well, except when the dogs go outside and roll in smelly stuff. But other than that, no complaints here.

I plan on using this blog to keep in touch with friends and family. I hope you will visit often and let me know what you think and/or how you are doing. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment