Friday, October 24, 2008

Leeners, Budders and all that jazz...


We came home from California this week and didn't get to lumber o'er to Leener's house until tonight. She absolutely slays me...talking up a storm, showing off her new striped Gap zip-up jammies, making sure I knew her Gramma Tina was in town, and identifying family connections right in her own living room. "...Gramma Tina is Mommy's mommy; Mommy is Lena's mommy; Babajuje is Daddy's mommy; when Lena has a baby, Mommy will be a gramma and Simon (a/k/a Budders) will be an uncle" - you get the drift. She kills me.

Anyway...after looking around "My Three Sons and Other Tales..." tonight, I realized that the Brighton Vaiseys don't really have equal exposure on this here blog, so as of now that all changes. Fratake...as Dylan would say...

Our trip to the punkin' patch with Leeners and Budders...



5 comments:

  1. So adorable! I want some...grandkids not pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty darn cute!! Your day will come...patience...you are still a spring chicken yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I thought your boys were good looking, but WOW, your grandkids are just adorable!!! Seriously, they could all be little models. And it's funny how both your boys picked ladies that are one, beautiful, and look alot like you. Oh, your boys Love you!! And should, because you're so dang amazing. I love your blog, and miss you too. Maybe soon we can come visit, that would be to fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Simon looks just like Steve Sr sitting in a pumpkin patch without his glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! See, now I can get ideas from you. You'll have to teach me a few things. The grandkids are all getting so big I can't believe it! Elloweis(however you spell it)looks so old! I haven't seen her since she was a baby. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete